If you’re looking for an exciting sales position and growth opportunity with an early stage SaaS company that has a first-in-world platform, with a pipeline waiting for you to come and close it, look no further.
PartnerOptimizer is looking for a high energy, dynamic all-hands-on-deck Sales Account Executive to manage a pipeline from lead to close.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, remote and diverse, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a virtual work environment where you’ll let your creative juices flow, have your voice heard and be able to see the impact that you make. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we want people who take initiative and enjoy being part of something bigger than themselves.
Job Role (Fully Remote)
As a SaaS Account Executive for PartnerOptimizer, you will be managing a sales pipeline from lead to close.
- Manage prospects from lead to close and/or pre-qualified by a BDR
- Executing discovery calls and demos with qualified leads via Video Conferencing.
- Following up with opportunities and handling objections, sending relevant sales enablement material.
- Have a true sales “hunter” and “closer” mentality, and conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social to connect with new prospects
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- 3+ years of relevant work/closing experience.
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Comfortable speaking with C Suite and senior management prospects.
What you bring to the table…
- Characteristics of resiliency, relentlessness, curiosity, resourcefulness, and charisma
- Fast learner, with some experience and knowledge of channel partnership organizations
- Team player with the ability to overcome the challenges of and thrive within a remote work environment
- Positive and energetic phone communication skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Willingness to share insights and improve the sales process, playbook, and in building out the sales team.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous commissions
- Fully Remote
- Room for growth and promotion
- Performance based stock options
This is a 1099 contractor position. Base and commissions commensurate with experience.
PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME + SELF INTRODUCTION VIDEO (USE LOOM – ITS FREE) to email@example.com
*Applications without videos will not be accepted.
TIPS for loom video:
- Be succinct, use clear concrete examples.
- Keep the video under 4 minutes in length.
- Tell us who you are, what you’re about, and what motivates you.
- What appealed to you in this job description to make you want to apply?
- What makes you unique from the crowd?
- Highlight 2 – 3 experiences that showcase how you’re a fit with this role.
- Go to our website and try out our app at telemetrytv.com, tell us what do you think the main challenges are from a sales perspective – what would you do to fix that challenge?
Good luck, we can’t wait to hear all about you!
Job Type: Contractor, full time or part time