We are currently seeking a customer-centric, project-management oriented, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team and develop the “experience” part of delivering our product PartnerOptimizer. The Director of Customer Experience will report directly to the VP of Client Services and is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities, and an exceptional nurturing experience. The Director of Customer Experience will work alongside Sales, Customer Support, and Product Management teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
Customer Experience and Relationship Management
- Shape the Customer Experience strategy in a way that enables us to acquire, convert and retain more engaged and loyal customers, driving ROI
- Improve and implement an overarching customer communication plan
- Own conversion targets and plans across all stages of customer journey
- Advise/recommend actions to executive team to enhance the customer experience
Customer Satisfaction and multi-channel integration
- Establish a holistic framework of customer touchpoints, digital, direct and via social media channels, that would enable PartnerOptimizer to create a consistent customer experience across all channels, influence our customers, motivate and engage them
- Take responsibility for regular updates of the effectiveness of these plans against targets and adapt all communication plans to reflect the changing needs of target audiences.
- Ensure that the PartnerOptimizer and PartnerOptimizer brands are communicated effectively and consistently, and also appropriately through individual channels and in relation to different stages of the customer journey, and customers’ needs
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, sales, product development, customer success, finance, etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey – are plugged
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy
KPIs, reporting and measurement
- Take full ownership of key performance indicators relevant to particular stages of customer engagement such as
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Customer Effort Score (CES)
- Customer Churn Rate
- Customer Retention
- Drive the development of a reporting/meetings framework and tracking of results
- Raise red flags wherever the business process – anything pre or post sales – needs correction to ensure the customer has a seamless experience with the company
- Collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered
- 5+ customer facing experience and 2+ years in software (SaaS preferred).
- Expertise in understanding channel partnership terminology
- Experience using project management, CX and demandgen software such as ClickUp, Asana, Hubspot, Churn Zero
- 3+ years of customer success or sales directly with enterprises.
- You are knowledgeable, experienced in project management, business process redesign, and change management.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- You have great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathetic, you show tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, and possess a high degree of patience.